Poisonville Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poisonville Page.
Poisonville is a 3D browser based third person MMO shooter published by BigPoint – the same company behind Deepolis, Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Farmerama, War of Titans and many more browser based titles. Poisonville tries to capture the fun of open-world games like Grand Theft Auto and APB and bring all that to the web browser.The game cost BigPoint over $2 million to develop so far, but visually the game is still a bit lacking. The 3D graphics are decent, but better visuals could have been obtained with the Unity web player. The game entered into open beta in August 2010. To learn more about Poisonville check out the official MMOHuts Poisonville page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online Announces Its Most Awaited Update of the Year
- A huge update is coming to PC adventure MMORPG, Seal Online: Blades of Destiny as of today.
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...
- Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
- Sword Coast Legends will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.