Poisonville Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poisonville Page.
Poisonville is a 3D browser based third person MMO shooter published by BigPoint – the same company behind Deepolis, Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Farmerama, War of Titans and many more browser based titles. Poisonville tries to capture the fun of open-world games like Grand Theft Auto and APB and bring all that to the web browser.The game cost BigPoint over $2 million to develop so far, but visually the game is still a bit lacking. The 3D graphics are decent, but better visuals could have been obtained with the Unity web player. The game entered into open beta in August 2010. To learn more about Poisonville check out the official MMOHuts Poisonville page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....
- En Masse Entertainment Announces "Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR)"
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the intense third person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR), for PC
- Rift 5th Anniversary Celebration Continues
- Today, the third week of the month-long celebration of RIFT's 5 Year Anniversary kicks off.