Poisonville Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poisonville Page.
Poisonville is a 3D browser based third person MMO shooter published by BigPoint – the same company behind Deepolis, Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Farmerama, War of Titans and many more browser based titles. Poisonville tries to capture the fun of open-world games like Grand Theft Auto and APB and bring all that to the web browser.The game cost BigPoint over $2 million to develop so far, but visually the game is still a bit lacking. The 3D graphics are decent, but better visuals could have been obtained with the Unity web player. The game entered into open beta in August 2010. To learn more about Poisonville check out the official MMOHuts Poisonville page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.
- Protobird Games Announces Kid-Friendly TCG The Dreamland Chronicles
- Protobird Games adapts The Dreamland Chronicles into a child-friendly trading card game, now in crowdfunding.
- Era of Arcania Enters Closed Beta on Google Play
- 37Games' latest mobile title, Era of Arcania is now officially in Closed Beta on Google Play/Android Devices!