Dead Frontier Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dead Frontier Page.
Dead Frontier is a 3D zombie-themed survival MMORPG on the web browser published by Creaky Corpse. It’s one of the only zombie themed MMOs out there and for a browser game has surprisingly good graphics. Unlike Nanovor Evolutions and Captains of Darktide, Dead Frontier does not use the Unity player. They use their own 3D technology. Dead Frontier used to be 2D and only officially went 3D on September 22, 2010. To learn more about Dead Frontier check out the official MMOHuts Dead Frontier page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Blood reveals Warrior combat video
- Outspark has released the first gameplay video for its upcoming Dark Blood MMO.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?
- Crash Force Early Access DevPlay Recap
- To quickly describe what kind of game Crash Force is, it’s like a cross between Wipeout and Twisted Metal.