Dead Frontier Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dead Frontier Page.
Dead Frontier is a 3D zombie-themed survival MMORPG on the web browser published by Creaky Corpse. It’s one of the only zombie themed MMOs out there and for a browser game has surprisingly good graphics. Unlike Nanovor Evolutions and Captains of Darktide, Dead Frontier does not use the Unity player. They use their own 3D technology. Dead Frontier used to be 2D and only officially went 3D on September 22, 2010. To learn more about Dead Frontier check out the official MMOHuts Dead Frontier page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Top Most Popular Free MMORPGs
- Many free to play MMOs have many more players and are growing in popularity much faster. Here are some of the most well known.
- Argo Launches Successfully into Open Beta
- ARGO Online began its new open beta test on April 29 with UserGames.com.
- Requiem Olympic Events to Continue This Weekend
- Gravity Interactive has reminded players that the Olympic events for Requiem will continue this weekend, starting on Saturday, August 18.