Skyforge Ascension Announcement Trailer
Allods Team and My.com announces Skyforge Ascension, a massive new expansion.
New features include:
- New Progression Campaign: A significant modification comes in the form of the Regions Map, which is an extended progression campaign, where players can unlock access to new Adventures, Classes, and Symbols. Over a hundred marks on the map represent adventures and missions that make progression very clear and keep gameplay fresh, all while players improve their characters.
- Extended Combat Mechanics: Combat will become even more interesting thanks to an extended combat system. When you defeat monsters, players can take their weapons or even part of their bodies to use them against other enemies! Battles will become more diverse and tactical through the ability to kite enemies and dodge attacks more consistently.
- New Politics System: The Council of Gods is a completely new political system. From now on, immortals can elect who the world of Aelion will answer to for a few weeks. In their hands, the leaders will hold power, resources, and the fate of the people. Players will be able to elect or be elected, and take control!
- A New Raid for All Gods: Another great danger awaits: the menacing Tol-Monter, great god of the Oceanids, has sent his ships to Aelion! Tol-Monter is an unusual avatar, therefore gods who confront him can expect serious challenges. However, it is not just the strongest immortals that can fight him. Anyone who has received their Divine Form can go into battle against this great god – and win!
- Brand-new Class: The Outlaw: A charismatic, daring and dangerous hero, who expertly wields two pistols and also, when necessary, dynamite. Enemies would do well not to underestimate this new combatant.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Phantoms Recieves New Features
- Ubisoft announced several upcoming changes coming to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms including matchmaking, new customization options and ...
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Magerealm Reveals Turf War Feature
- Players must protect their guild’s territory while laying siege to rivals as they strive for power and glory.