Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds Trailer
Wired Productions announces Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds, a new expansion set to launch later in 2017.
Poised to challenge even the most experienced demon hunters, Fractured Worlds transports players to a plane of existence formed from the collision of several broken worlds. Piece together the Astrolabe to help Victor Vran alter his fate in a brand new narrative, explore four dungeons that change on a daily basis, and delve into The Fracture – an endless dungeon offering new challenges with each depth. Fractured Worlds also increases the level cap to 60 (from 50), adds an additional Destiny Card slot and introduces Talismans – a new item type that changes both the visual appearance and the combat capabilities of the hero. Players can find new recipes to craft ever more powerful Talismans, and once charged, Talismans can unleash devastating abilities in combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available - Elsword pulls out all the stops for their crazy 4th Anniversary Bash!
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- Infinity Wars Reborn Review 2017
- But what all has changed in Infinity Wars: Reborn? Is it worth it? Is it interesting enough to come back and play again?