Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds Trailer
Wired Productions announces Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds, a new expansion set to launch later in 2017.
Poised to challenge even the most experienced demon hunters, Fractured Worlds transports players to a plane of existence formed from the collision of several broken worlds. Piece together the Astrolabe to help Victor Vran alter his fate in a brand new narrative, explore four dungeons that change on a daily basis, and delve into The Fracture – an endless dungeon offering new challenges with each depth. Fractured Worlds also increases the level cap to 60 (from 50), adds an additional Destiny Card slot and introduces Talismans – a new item type that changes both the visual appearance and the combat capabilities of the hero. Players can find new recipes to craft ever more powerful Talismans, and once charged, Talismans can unleash devastating abilities in combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...
- Neverwinter Two Year Anniversary Celebration Underway
- Neverwinter PC is two years old this week and Lord Neverember has decreed both PC and Xbox will be celebrating the Protector’s Jubilee from ...
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.