Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds Trailer
Wired Productions announces Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds, a new expansion set to launch later in 2017.
Poised to challenge even the most experienced demon hunters, Fractured Worlds transports players to a plane of existence formed from the collision of several broken worlds. Piece together the Astrolabe to help Victor Vran alter his fate in a brand new narrative, explore four dungeons that change on a daily basis, and delve into The Fracture – an endless dungeon offering new challenges with each depth. Fractured Worlds also increases the level cap to 60 (from 50), adds an additional Destiny Card slot and introduces Talismans – a new item type that changes both the visual appearance and the combat capabilities of the hero. Players can find new recipes to craft ever more powerful Talismans, and once charged, Talismans can unleash devastating abilities in combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...
- Ticket to Ride Online Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ticket to Ride Online, a faithful online adaptation of the Ticket to Ride board game by Days of Wonder.
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.