Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds Trailer
Wired Productions announces Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds, a new expansion set to launch later in 2017.
Poised to challenge even the most experienced demon hunters, Fractured Worlds transports players to a plane of existence formed from the collision of several broken worlds. Piece together the Astrolabe to help Victor Vran alter his fate in a brand new narrative, explore four dungeons that change on a daily basis, and delve into The Fracture – an endless dungeon offering new challenges with each depth. Fractured Worlds also increases the level cap to 60 (from 50), adds an additional Destiny Card slot and introduces Talismans – a new item type that changes both the visual appearance and the combat capabilities of the hero. Players can find new recipes to craft ever more powerful Talismans, and once charged, Talismans can unleash devastating abilities in combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter IV - The Underbelly is Now Live
- Now that the vault has been looted, the Violet Hold's prisoners run amok, Dalaran is a chaotic mess.
- Shikihime Garden - Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
- Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game 'Shikihime Garden' will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a ...