Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds Trailer
Wired Productions announces Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds, a new expansion set to launch later in 2017.
Poised to challenge even the most experienced demon hunters, Fractured Worlds transports players to a plane of existence formed from the collision of several broken worlds. Piece together the Astrolabe to help Victor Vran alter his fate in a brand new narrative, explore four dungeons that change on a daily basis, and delve into The Fracture – an endless dungeon offering new challenges with each depth. Fractured Worlds also increases the level cap to 60 (from 50), adds an additional Destiny Card slot and introduces Talismans – a new item type that changes both the visual appearance and the combat capabilities of the hero. Players can find new recipes to craft ever more powerful Talismans, and once charged, Talismans can unleash devastating abilities in combat.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
- Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer.
- Closers Goes To Hell In The Latest Update
- Closers has another update this week, focused on the latest Closer, Soma. Soma can unlock her new skills and get a promotion to Special Agent.
- Castle Clash Update: New Hero, Upgraded Building
- Select buildings will be remodeled and the fastest hero the game has ever seen will be joining the ranks.