SMITE Patch Note Preview: Written in Stone
Hi-Rez has released the patch notes for “Written in Stone,” SMITE’s upcoming patch that introduces a new goddess: Medusa.
Medusa’s Abilities are:
- – Sidewinder – Passive: Medusa suffers no movement penalty when side strafing and half of the movement penalty when moving backward.
- – Viper Shot: Medusa shoots out 3 vipers in rapid succession that poisons the targets hit dealing 10/18/26/34/42 (+30% of your Physical Power) as damage every 0.5s for 1.5s. Cooldown 10s. Cost: 40/45/50/55/60.
- – Acid Spray: Medusa hurls back and spits out a ball of acid deals 120/180/240/300/360 (+70% of your Physical Power) as damage and slows the attack speed of the first target hit by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3s and sprays out acid in a cone behind them dealing 75% of the damage to every enemy hit. Cooldown 14s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.
- – Lacerate: Medusa quickly slithers forward grabbing and slashing the first enemy she gets to dealing 120/150/180/210/240 (+80% of your Physical Power) as damage. The slash leaves the enemy reeling in pain, reducing their healing by 10/20/30/40/50% for 3s. Cooldown 15s. Cost 85.
- – Petrify: Medusa removes her mask revealing her true face, delivering a powerful blast from her horrifying Gorgan gaze. Enemies Take 300/400/500/600/700 (+100% of your Physical Power) as damage and are stunned for 2s if they are looking at Medusa. Enemies not looking at medusa take half damage and are slowed by 50% for 3s. Enemy gods that are killed by Medusa’s gaze will turn into a stone statue and remain behind as a reminder to others. Cooldown 110/100/90/80/70. Cost 100.
As always there are more new skins and voices, but of special note is a rework to the clan system which will let clans level up and (eventually) earn special unlocks!
You can find the full patch note preview here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.
- Wargaming Hosting Special Event for US Veterans/Active Soldiers During 2018 Army vs. Navy Game
- Video Game Creator Offering Free Food and Drinks at Special Viewing Event in Philadelphia.