Victor Vran is a 3D action RPG and is available on Steam as an Early Access Game. In Victor Vran players can explore a world full of intense combat from an isometric point of view. Characters can be outfitted with destiny cards, demon powers, items, outfits, and weapons which will all contribute to you creating your own perfect build for annihilating monsters. Victor Vran’s item drops are randomly generated and items can also be hand-crafted by combining items in the Transmuter. Victor Vran is rather unique in how character’s are defined as well. Players will be defined by their equipped items and the playstyle that comes with them. Victor Vran also newly includes a multiplayer mode where players can fight alongside one another to take down strong monsters and get even more loot. With end-game content on the horizon for release and community input that is greatly appreciated by developers, Victor Vran is a promising title with a Diablo-esque feel.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Haemimont Games
- Publisher: EuroVideo Medien
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Cross-platform multiplayer.
- +Fun intense combat.
- +Optional side-goals when exploring dungeons.
- +Interesting setting and character development.
- -Lack of true character customization/progression.
- -Presence of hooks to keep players playing is questionable.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit)
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce 560 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 5800 or higher
- HDD: 4 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Xbox controller support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Funding Successful
- In less than 12 hours after launching, Larian Studios' Kickstarter campaign for Divinity: Origina
- Shotgun News 10/2: City of Titans, WoW Film, EQ II, and Much More!
- MMO News from City of Titans, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and much more.
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.