Brown Dust Celebrates The Mid-Autumn Festival
Brown Dust by Neowiz is getting into the fall spirit, with their MId-Autumn Festival, which begins today. This event will last until September 16th, 2019, and will feature four brand-new Companions. This update will also add French and Spanish language support. There will, of course, be Login Bonuses with tons of free rewards (Free Recruits, Horseshoes, Honor Points, Rank-up Stars, Diamonds). What’s more, logging in on September 13th will grant even greater rewards, which will include a 5-star Rank-up Star.
If that weren’t enough, there is also the Jayden’s Mooncake Gift Box event. This will give players a shot at a 5-Star Skill Book, Diamonds, Legend Scrolls and more. Participate in Arena, Novice Arena, Rune Temple, and Campaign to help Jayden make enough Mooncakes to fill his gift box, and collect your rewards. If you’d like a peek at the new Companions you can recruit, just look below. We’ve got you covered.
- Kallea (Kaoli’s Companion) – Changes Kaoli’s Weaken Counter to a Reflect Counter that deals damage to her attacker, and greatly increases her Max HP.
- Veena (Dalvi’s Companion) Grants Dalvi a massive defense bonus while transformed, and increases her attack reach to 3 slots vertically once leveled to +15.
- Yera (Niya’s Companion) – Increases Niya’s damage dealt on Critical Hits, and adds Bleeding.
- Nephir (Alicia’s Companion) – Provides Alicia an overall increase in base stats, and replaces her Freeze Counter with Taunt Ignore.
Lastly, from September to October, players who purchase a $26.99 and/or $89.99 Diamond Pack will receive a promotional Fortune Bag. Each Fortune Bag (limit 10 per account) has a chance to contain items such as a ★5 Skill Book, ★5 Random Mercenary, and Legend Scrolls, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
- The Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Now Live
- Goblins vs Gnomes™, the explosive first expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s fast-paced online strategy card game Hearthstone®: Heroes o...