VALOFE Announces Pre-Registration for ‘Legacy of Atlantis’
Legacy of Atlantis is a mobile fantasy-action MMORPG from VALOFE, publishers of Atlantica Online, Combat Arms, and Luminary. It combines popular ideas such as free collection of Heroes, real-time action and growth/development of MMORPG characters through exciting battles. Blended with an experienced development team (NDOORS), years of experience in the RPG industry promises to create an action-packed experience. Legacy of Atlantis will break down the usual boundaries of in-game content such as real-time cooperation to create equipment as a guild, with social content such as doing battle with titanic raid bosses. Pre-registration starts from today until the actual launch and can be applied to through the pre-registration homepage below. Those who participate will receive 100% of the equipment required for gameplay such as Random Hero Ticket, a Random Weapon Ticket, and a level achievement compensation box.
“From real-time action, team action, and tag action battles to live 5 player raids, this new concept of RPG game brings new boundaries and one that is different from the
usual MMORPG gameplay” from a comment by the VALOFE Operations team. “We hope you will participate in the pre-registration and check out the various rewards
and information about the game in advance.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Information on New Behemoths to Battle
- The Rangers are sworn to protect the land of Malheim in Rangers of Oblivion, and there are new threats to the land.
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Age of Warriors Arrives in the US with All New Content
- On September 25th, 2014, Age of Warriors, a new age strategy Role-Playing game, becomes available for free download on the US iOS App Store at...