Hero’s Song Now on Steam Early Access
Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero’s Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.99 USD.
Hero’s Song recently entered its alpha phase, allowing Indiegogo backers to experience and test the game. Developed by an independent studio full of veterans – including former Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley and EverQuest co-creator Bill Trost – Hero’s Song aims to have a transparent development process with its community. This will include roadmaps, regular build updates, and more throughout the game’s testing.
John Smedley, Pixelmage’s CEO, stated:
We’re investing in Hero’s Song for the long term so it’s important to us that we’re transparent through the course of the game’s development. We are making a game that the community and our own developers want to play, and having players involved in the process from the beginning is an important step in bringing the best of this virtual world to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
- Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way in September, 2018.
- Magic Elves: Super Evolution Mobile Review
- What do you get when you suddenly decide to rip-off Pokemon and recreate every creature in the franchise into a cute lolicon instead?