Hero’s Song Now on Steam Early Access
Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero’s Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.99 USD.
Hero’s Song recently entered its alpha phase, allowing Indiegogo backers to experience and test the game. Developed by an independent studio full of veterans – including former Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley and EverQuest co-creator Bill Trost – Hero’s Song aims to have a transparent development process with its community. This will include roadmaps, regular build updates, and more throughout the game’s testing.
John Smedley, Pixelmage’s CEO, stated:
We’re investing in Hero’s Song for the long term so it’s important to us that we’re transparent through the course of the game’s development. We are making a game that the community and our own developers want to play, and having players involved in the process from the beginning is an important step in bringing the best of this virtual world to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 37Games Globally Launches A Mobile Strategy Game, Lords of Conquest
- 37Games launched a feature-rich strategy game on Google Play and the Apple Store, Lords of Conquest.
- LitRPG Author Andrew Seiple Releases Series Finale
- Small Medium is about a halven girl who longed to escape her rural farming community and find adventure in the big, wide world.
- Magerealm Reveals Turf War Feature
- Players must protect their guild’s territory while laying siege to rivals as they strive for power and glory.