Hero’s Song Now on Steam Early Access
Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero’s Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.99 USD.
Hero’s Song recently entered its alpha phase, allowing Indiegogo backers to experience and test the game. Developed by an independent studio full of veterans – including former Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley and EverQuest co-creator Bill Trost – Hero’s Song aims to have a transparent development process with its community. This will include roadmaps, regular build updates, and more throughout the game’s testing.
John Smedley, Pixelmage’s CEO, stated:
We’re investing in Hero’s Song for the long term so it’s important to us that we’re transparent through the course of the game’s development. We are making a game that the community and our own developers want to play, and having players involved in the process from the beginning is an important step in bringing the best of this virtual world to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
- Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
- Fable Legends Introduces New Hero: Evienne
- A new hero has recently been announced for Fable Legends, an upcoming action/adventure RPG. Keeper of the legendary sword Brobdingnagian (Brob...
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.