Valkyrie Sky Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Valkyrie Sky Page.
Valkyrie Sky is an innovative 3D ‘shoot em up’ fantasy MMO that’s loosely based on Norse Mythology. The game plays a lot like the classical arcade horizontal shooters like R-Type, Robotron 2084 and Scramble. Choose from one of 12 starting classes and make your way through the game’s many stages. Gameplay wise the game is a bit linear – sort of like Lunia. In the video above I quickly made a character and jumped right into one of the first stages. The game is published by Gamekiss, who also publishes Freestyle: Street Basketball, Nida Online and GhostX. To learn more about Valkyrie Sky check out the official MMOHuts Valkyrie Sky page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broken Bots Early Access Preview
- So get your Steam loading and hit the store while I continue to sing the praises of this little top-down shooter with a big bang.
- Batalj Announces February Launch Date
- Batalj by Fall Damage Studio announced today that their action-strategy title will launch on February 21st, 2019.
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online Announces Guild Wars Update
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online will be upgraded with the most awaited update ever.