Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
Gunscape aims to be the start of a new evolution of FPS games by combining accessible level building and sharing functionality with core FPS single player and multiplayer gameplay. It does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody’s already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends and others. Gunscape is unique to other crafting games in that the core gameplay is centred on reproducing fun, engrossing and balanced FPS levels.
Blowfish Studios is excited to release the pre-alpha demo to the public. Gunscape is currently for Windows, Mac and Linux. The demo allows players to build their own FPS worlds with a limited set of game elements and then to publish their world for everyone to play. Both Crafting and Shooting gameplay modes can be played offline or online, co-operatively or competitively.
Support the game through the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns, both of which are live now!
Kickstarter page is at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1786613985/gunscape
Closing date for the Kickstarter™ campaign is Friday March 28th, 2014.
Gunscape pre-alpha demo is available for download at http://playgunscape.com/downloads
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Launches Massive Update with Two New Champions
- Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, today launched its largest update yet introducing a new tutorial...
- Warframe Den of Kubrow Bonus Week Begins Now!
- Over the next two weeks, Tenno can login and play the cooperative third-person shooter to receive a free Kubrow Starter Kit.
- End Of Nations Announces First Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds is preparing End of Nations for its first of three closed beta events.