Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
Gunscape aims to be the start of a new evolution of FPS games by combining accessible level building and sharing functionality with core FPS single player and multiplayer gameplay. It does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on a block-placement interface everybody’s already familiar with to create single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas and the functionality to share your creations with your friends and others. Gunscape is unique to other crafting games in that the core gameplay is centred on reproducing fun, engrossing and balanced FPS levels.
Blowfish Studios is excited to release the pre-alpha demo to the public. Gunscape is currently for Windows, Mac and Linux. The demo allows players to build their own FPS worlds with a limited set of game elements and then to publish their world for everyone to play. Both Crafting and Shooting gameplay modes can be played offline or online, co-operatively or competitively.
Support the game through the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns, both of which are live now!
Kickstarter page is at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1786613985/gunscape
Closing date for the Kickstarter™ campaign is Friday March 28th, 2014.
Gunscape pre-alpha demo is available for download at http://playgunscape.com/downloads
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...
- Try Star Wars: The Old Republic free this weekend
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is hosting a free trial this weekend with the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
- H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
- Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.