Unreal Tournament 2015 – First Look (Pre-Alpha)
Unreal Tournament is a first-person arena shooter with multiple game modes, focused on solo as well as team-based gameplay. Unreal Tournament is unique in that it is a project being built by, for, and with the community; truly open development in every regard.
Unreal Tournament’s newest iteration is currently in development by Epic Games. As with previous iterations this iteration of Unreal Tournament will be a first-person shooter, but instead it will utilize the Unreal Engine 4. Rather unique to Unreal Tournament is its development process which will be crowdsourced, allowing for a vast spectrum of input.
As a reminder the game is ready to play right now for anyone who wants to try it out, just remember it is pre-alpha!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.
- Dota 2 - The International 2015 Begins
- This year's Dota 2 The International tournament has begun its main event, running from August 3 through August 8 in Seattle.
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.