Unreal Tournament 2015 – First Look (Pre-Alpha)
Unreal Tournament is a first-person arena shooter with multiple game modes, focused on solo as well as team-based gameplay. Unreal Tournament is unique in that it is a project being built by, for, and with the community; truly open development in every regard.
Unreal Tournament’s newest iteration is currently in development by Epic Games. As with previous iterations this iteration of Unreal Tournament will be a first-person shooter, but instead it will utilize the Unreal Engine 4. Rather unique to Unreal Tournament is its development process which will be crowdsourced, allowing for a vast spectrum of input.
As a reminder the game is ready to play right now for anyone who wants to try it out, just remember it is pre-alpha!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
- The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred...
- Etherlords I and Etherlords II now available on Steam
- Nival, the developer of cross-platform strategy games, has announced that the classic games Etherlords and Etherlords II are now available to ...
- War Thunder Unleashes the ‘Big Guns’ in Update 1.47
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.47, titled "Big Guns", for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is ...