Unreal Tournament 2015 – First Look (Pre-Alpha)
Unreal Tournament is a first-person arena shooter with multiple game modes, focused on solo as well as team-based gameplay. Unreal Tournament is unique in that it is a project being built by, for, and with the community; truly open development in every regard.
Unreal Tournament’s newest iteration is currently in development by Epic Games. As with previous iterations this iteration of Unreal Tournament will be a first-person shooter, but instead it will utilize the Unreal Engine 4. Rather unique to Unreal Tournament is its development process which will be crowdsourced, allowing for a vast spectrum of input.
As a reminder the game is ready to play right now for anyone who wants to try it out, just remember it is pre-alpha!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
- Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain?
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Edition Announced
- As Divinity: Original Sin nears its June 20th release date, the team at Larian Studios unveils a limited-supply Collector's Edition, feat...