Unreal Tournament 2015 – First Look (Pre-Alpha)
Unreal Tournament is a first-person arena shooter with multiple game modes, focused on solo as well as team-based gameplay. Unreal Tournament is unique in that it is a project being built by, for, and with the community; truly open development in every regard.
Unreal Tournament’s newest iteration is currently in development by Epic Games. As with previous iterations this iteration of Unreal Tournament will be a first-person shooter, but instead it will utilize the Unreal Engine 4. Rather unique to Unreal Tournament is its development process which will be crowdsourced, allowing for a vast spectrum of input.
As a reminder the game is ready to play right now for anyone who wants to try it out, just remember it is pre-alpha!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Crowns Liberation X Winners of Autumn 2015 Finals
- Weekend Autumn Season Finals featured the top eight North American teams competing for prize money and the title of Autumn 2015 NA Champs
- Snail Games Announces Soft-Launch of Tales of Gaia
- The Beta Test for Snail Games Tales of Gaia is over, but that's just the beginning for this mobile title.
- Spacetime Studios Announces New Game: Pocket Legends Adventures
- Spacetime Studios has announced their next title, Pocket Legends Adventures, an epic, exciting multiplayer RPG for iOS and Android platforms.