Unreal Tournament is an arena multiplayer first-person-shooter built on Unreal Engine 4 to bring the historic series into the modern age.
►On Deck: Make a return to classic game modes like Team Deathmatch, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, Bombing Run, Assault, and Warfare. Whether you just want to jump right into the explosive action or plan out coordinated attacks with your teammates, you’ve got options.
►3, 2, 1, Draw: Race to the best weapons on the map and slay your enemies without mercy! Only the gunslingers capable of keeping cool and aiming true in hectic engagements will be crowned the champion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS X 10.9.2+
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD Processor; 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible GPU+
- Description: Unreal Tournament is an arena multiplayer first-person-shooter built on Unreal Engine 4 to bring the historic series into the modern age.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next Landmark Now Offering Founder's Packs
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it is now opening up (from Alpha on) the ability to join the development team in building EverQue...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Top 5 Best Turn Based MMORPGs
- Those looking to play the best turn based MMORPGs need not look further.