Trove Eclipse Teaser Trailer
Trove reveals that its Shadow Tower update – now named Eclipse – is arriving August 22.
New features will include:
- Two new floors added to the Shadow Tower! Challenge the highly anticipated Shadow Hydrakken and the dreaded Darknik Dreadnought. Defeat them and the Daughter of the Moon to earn all new rewards, including the coveted Moonsilver costumes.
- Deeper class gameplay! All Trovians level 10 or higher may now designate another unlocked class as their Sub Class. The benefits of doing so include new passive skills, and stat bonuses that increase with the power rank and level of the selected class. What combinations will be totally amazing? That’s up for you to decide.
- The Trove Atlas, a great way to navigate around the world of Trove. This fully-illustrated map allows players to easily travel between different biomes and suggests what adventures might lurk beyond. It’s a great alternative to portal travel and we can’t wait for you to check it out!
- It’s time to take gems to the next level—literally—with the new Gem Forging system. Improve the existing stats on your gems by augmenting them closer to perfection; undesirable stats can be rerolled into something more useful, and we can finally say goodbye to Health Regen on gems.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
- As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses!