Trove Eclipse Teaser Trailer
Trove reveals that its Shadow Tower update – now named Eclipse – is arriving August 22.
New features will include:
- Two new floors added to the Shadow Tower! Challenge the highly anticipated Shadow Hydrakken and the dreaded Darknik Dreadnought. Defeat them and the Daughter of the Moon to earn all new rewards, including the coveted Moonsilver costumes.
- Deeper class gameplay! All Trovians level 10 or higher may now designate another unlocked class as their Sub Class. The benefits of doing so include new passive skills, and stat bonuses that increase with the power rank and level of the selected class. What combinations will be totally amazing? That’s up for you to decide.
- The Trove Atlas, a great way to navigate around the world of Trove. This fully-illustrated map allows players to easily travel between different biomes and suggests what adventures might lurk beyond. It’s a great alternative to portal travel and we can’t wait for you to check it out!
- It’s time to take gems to the next level—literally—with the new Gem Forging system. Improve the existing stats on your gems by augmenting them closer to perfection; undesirable stats can be rerolled into something more useful, and we can finally say goodbye to Health Regen on gems.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Invites Players to Explore 'Secrets of the Abyss'
- A limited-time event has begun in EVE Online, lasting from August 21st until September 4th.
- Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
- Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016.