Total War: ARENA – Developer Diaries #5
In the latest Developer Diary for Total War: Arena, we learn about the process that goes into unit creation, game balance and such important questions as: friendly fire, unlimited ammo and fatigue.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- Ragachak's SMITE Worlds 2017 Esports Predictions
- As if you haven't already heard, Smite Worlds/Hirez Expo is this week!
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...