TERA Coming to Consoles in April
Hot on the heels of the open beta weekend tests, En Masse has announced the release date for the action MMO TERA. April 3rd, 2018 is the date for the Xbox One and Playstation 4 release, and the true action MMO will be ready to roll. But players who don’t want to wait can purchase a Founder’s Pack starting on March 27th, for 29.99 USD. It comes with a full week of Head Start access and also starting the same day grant a variety of compelling in-game items to diehard players.
“There is a lot of excitement in gaming to finally see the action combat TERA is so famous for realized on console,” states Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We had an amazing reception to our Open Beta test from TERA veterans and newcomers. We are pumped to finally bring the deep, challenging, definitive MMO experience gamers have been waiting for to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atari annouces early access for "Mininum"
- It’s time for PC gamers to sharpen their tools and ready their trigger fingers as Atari, one of the world's most recognized publishers ...
- Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
- Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
- Chain Chronicle Review
- Chain Chronicle is the love child of the legendary Sega and Gumi, creator of the popular app, Brave Frontier. With these two noteworthy parent...