TERA Coming to Consoles in April
Hot on the heels of the open beta weekend tests, En Masse has announced the release date for the action MMO TERA. April 3rd, 2018 is the date for the Xbox One and Playstation 4 release, and the true action MMO will be ready to roll. But players who don’t want to wait can purchase a Founder’s Pack starting on March 27th, for 29.99 USD. It comes with a full week of Head Start access and also starting the same day grant a variety of compelling in-game items to diehard players.
“There is a lot of excitement in gaming to finally see the action combat TERA is so famous for realized on console,” states Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We had an amazing reception to our Open Beta test from TERA veterans and newcomers. We are pumped to finally bring the deep, challenging, definitive MMO experience gamers have been waiting for to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy 10th Anniversary for PlanetSide 1
- As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free!
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Available today on Steam
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code the latest fighting game from Arc System Works' catalog will be available today at 6pm PST on Stea...
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.