TERA Coming to Consoles in April
Hot on the heels of the open beta weekend tests, En Masse has announced the release date for the action MMO TERA. April 3rd, 2018 is the date for the Xbox One and Playstation 4 release, and the true action MMO will be ready to roll. But players who don’t want to wait can purchase a Founder’s Pack starting on March 27th, for 29.99 USD. It comes with a full week of Head Start access and also starting the same day grant a variety of compelling in-game items to diehard players.
“There is a lot of excitement in gaming to finally see the action combat TERA is so famous for realized on console,” states Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We had an amazing reception to our Open Beta test from TERA veterans and newcomers. We are pumped to finally bring the deep, challenging, definitive MMO experience gamers have been waiting for to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.