Swords of Legends Online Launch Trailer
It is finally time to embark on a legendary adventure and delve into a rich world teeming with content: quests, rich lore, thrilling combat, dungeons, pets, and custom houses! In celebration of Swords of Legends Online Gameforge has released this exciting new cinematic trailer.
Swords of Legends Online is now available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English or Chinese voiceovers.
Based on the legends that inspired the multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and a series of games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online—which first launched in China in July of 2019—Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered edition of the popular AAA saga to a whole new audience in Europe and the Americas, presented in glorious, high-definition visuals
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.
- Brown Dust Review (Android)
- Terris sings the praises of the "RPGacha" Brown Dust in this extensive review.
- Illyriad Introduces New User Interface And More
- Illyriad has released a new update introducing a new user interface, friends lists, and more.