Stormbound Steam Trailer
Kongregate is working with Paladin Studios to create the CCG Stormbound: Kingdom Wars and it’s now available on Kongregate.com, Kartridge and Steam for both Windows and Mac. Stormbound offers the engagement of collectible card games with the strategy of a traditional board game. Stormbound is based on four factions, and each attempts to push units into the enemy base by controlling the frontline of the game. It’s free to play and recently introduced four new heroes and a new card class – Dragons. The PC version will also allow for landscape mode, which accents the 2D and 3D artwork.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grinch plots to Take Over Panda Pop
- The Grinch is taking a little detour from sacking Who-ville to visit the Panda Pop dojo this December.
- Bit Mass to Showcase New Cards and Castles Update at PAX South
- Cards and Castles developer Bit Mass will be featuring its latest content update, “The Ancient Hero Returns,” at PAX South later this week...
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.