Stormbound Steam Trailer
Kongregate is working with Paladin Studios to create the CCG Stormbound: Kingdom Wars and it’s now available on Kongregate.com, Kartridge and Steam for both Windows and Mac. Stormbound offers the engagement of collectible card games with the strategy of a traditional board game. Stormbound is based on four factions, and each attempts to push units into the enemy base by controlling the frontline of the game. It’s free to play and recently introduced four new heroes and a new card class – Dragons. The PC version will also allow for landscape mode, which accents the 2D and 3D artwork.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Now Free To Play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the relaunch of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes as free-to-play.
- League of Legends Reveals Aurelion Sol
- Weeks from his release, Aurelion Sol, the new dragon hero for League of Legends, is now in the spotlight.
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.