Stormbound Is Now Available on Steam and Kongregate
CCG Stormbound is now available on Steam and Kongregate, and in it, players are pitted against each other in tactical battles. Using positional tactics and deck strategies, play powerful units on the board to progress towards the enemy base and seize victory! With four kingdoms and more than a hundred cards with unique abilities, there’s so many decisions and ways to play to turn the tide of war. With the recently added Dragons and Friend Matches, the world of Stormbound keeps expanding. This new release brings the deep strategy game to PC, both as a Steam download and right from your browser on Kongregate.com. You can now play anywhere – at your desk, on the road, on your couch – with the same account and against people on any platform.
Full-screen visuals that make the beautiful Stormbound art come to life
Multi-platform accounts – Play freely across devices with a Kongregate account
Full cross-platform multiplayer – Play against friends and foes on any platform
Optimized User Interface for a great desktop experience
Available on Windows and Mac
On Steam: A juicy set of Steam Badges and Trading Cards coming soon!
On Kongregate: Play right from your browser using HTML5!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.
- Ridge Racer Slipstream Out Now On Google Play
- NAMCO BANDAI announces the release of its free-to-play mobile racing game, Ridge Racer Slipstream.
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.