Splash Fighters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Splash Fighters Page.
Splash Fighters is a 3D Fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same folks behind Holy Beast Online and GetAmped 2. Gameplay wise, Splash Fighters plays a lot like Rumble Fighter. The main difference is that Splash Fighters has a lot more variety in terms of playable classes and maps. The graphics though are quite poor and the interface looks as if it’s from 1999. The game is called GetAmped in Asia. To learn more about Splash Fighters, check out the official MMOHuts Splash Fighters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero's Song Interview with John Smedley
- With its Kickstarter officially underway, Hero’s Song has quite the development team behind it including John Smedley, formerly of SOE.
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.
- Legion of Heroes Update Adds New Epic Chapter
- Nexon today announced a new update for Legion of Heroes, adding Chapter 4 of the game's story plus new heroes and more.