Spacelords Launches ‘Team-Up or Die’ Update Today
“Team-Up or Die” is the third stop on the Spacelords Roadmap, adding some demand-driven features to their cooperative game. The new Communication System introduces the figure of the Team Leader, who can issue orders to the rest of the team. Players can accept those orders, but can also propose other initiatives, and evaluate their leader’s performance with a “thumbs-up” at the end of the match.
MercurySteam also added another highly-demanded feature, Character Trials. Players can play with unrecruited characters for a limited amount of time, to decide if they want to spend Gold on recruiting them. The character recruiting tiers have also been simplified, with players now being able to recruit 4 new characters instead of one after hitting a certain level.
“The arrival of Team-up or Die implies better communication between new players and veterans who can now mentor them,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “Spacelords’ players have also expressed their desire to try Characters before recruiting them, and we have made good to our word of listening to our community when adding new features to the game.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Releases Massive Content Update
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire released a new update today that offers a new PVP mode, new companions, and so much more to the game.
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...