Spacelords Launches ‘Team-Up or Die’ Update Today
“Team-Up or Die” is the third stop on the Spacelords Roadmap, adding some demand-driven features to their cooperative game. The new Communication System introduces the figure of the Team Leader, who can issue orders to the rest of the team. Players can accept those orders, but can also propose other initiatives, and evaluate their leader’s performance with a “thumbs-up” at the end of the match.
MercurySteam also added another highly-demanded feature, Character Trials. Players can play with unrecruited characters for a limited amount of time, to decide if they want to spend Gold on recruiting them. The character recruiting tiers have also been simplified, with players now being able to recruit 4 new characters instead of one after hitting a certain level.
“The arrival of Team-up or Die implies better communication between new players and veterans who can now mentor them,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “Spacelords’ players have also expressed their desire to try Characters before recruiting them, and we have made good to our word of listening to our community when adding new features to the game.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- PUBG and FACEIT Partner for Official Competitive Integration
- FACEIT has planned to officially launch PUBG on their platform as of September 28th in Europe, North America and South America.
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla