Soul Order Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Soul Order Online Page.
Soul Order Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle – the same company behind Talisman Online and Project of Planets. The game is an oriental fantasy themed game that looks and plays a tad bit like World of Warcraft. I say that because the game’s interface was inspired by WoW. With low system requirements, 5+ playable classes and a pretty decent interface, Soul Order Online is worth checking out. To learn more about Soul Order Online check out the official MMOHuts Soul Order Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Unveils Michiko, The Geisha
- Michiko the Geisha fell in love and ultimately met with tragedy, and mysteriously disappeared, never to be found again.
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Path of Exile Launch Review
- Path of Exile has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. A phenomenon in its own right.