Dragon Saga Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Saga Page.
Dragon Saga, previously known as Dragonica Online, is a 3D side scrolling fantasy action MMORPG published by Gravity Interactive – the same company behind Rose Online, Requiem and Ragnarok Online. Since THQ shut down Dragonica Online, Gravity bought the game’s developer and re-launched the game as Dragon Saga. This version of the game features much more content and is regularly updated. Like WonderKing and LaTale, Dragon Saga is a side scrolling game, but unlike those games Dragon Saga is actually 3D. The combat is the game is probably its strongest aspect. Gameplay is very hands on and fun. To learn more about Dragon Saga check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Saga page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- Trove Prepares for July 9 Launch
- Trove's producer announced last week that Trove will be officially launching on July 9.