Dragon Saga Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon Saga Page.
Dragon Saga, previously known as Dragonica Online, is a 3D side scrolling fantasy action MMORPG published by Gravity Interactive – the same company behind Rose Online, Requiem and Ragnarok Online. Since THQ shut down Dragonica Online, Gravity bought the game’s developer and re-launched the game as Dragon Saga. This version of the game features much more content and is regularly updated. Like WonderKing and LaTale, Dragon Saga is a side scrolling game, but unlike those games Dragon Saga is actually 3D. The combat is the game is probably its strongest aspect. Gameplay is very hands on and fun. To learn more about Dragon Saga check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Saga page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins - Cards Re-Bound Discussion
- I stand by the notion that I enjoyed Cards Unbound in Paladins. Sure, it was different, but Paladins is still very much in the testing phase.
- Yulgang 2 Early Preview
- When I originally looked at the game, it kind of reminded me of a more themepark Age of Wushu.
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.