Scions of Fate Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Scions of Fate Page.
Scions of Fate, called Yulgang in Asia, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Netgame – the same folks behind Cloud Nine, Operation 7 and Hero Online. The game has six playable classes and four job advancements as well as an incredibly high level cap of 109+. The game is now over 4 years old, but still remains ridiculously popular in East Asia. The game is based off of a Korean martial arts comic book which shares the same name as the game. The PvP in Scions of Fate is fairly straight forward – the game’s two factions, The Order and The Chaos, are in perpetual war and players must enlist with one of the factions after their first job advancement. In the video above, I created a ‘spearman’ character and pwned some random Bobcats outside of town. My biggest complaint with the game is its lack of direction early on. To learn more about Scions of Fate check out the official MMOHuts Scions of Fate page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!
- Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Review
- I got into Star Trek Online terribly late, so there was a lot to learn and keep up with, but this is the best time to jump right in.
- Dauntless Adds Largest Update Yet with 'Sharpen Your Skills'
- The largest update to Dauntless from Phoenix Labs launches today with "Sharpen Your Skills".