RuneFest 2019 – Theme Reveal
What’s the theme for the upcoming Runefest? The Runescape/Oldschool Runescape team might be able to spill the beans in this video. Taking place at the Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, just outside London, UK, RuneFest attracts thousands of attendees and 2019 is set to be the biggest to date. The celebrations begin on the evening of 4th October with The Golden Gnomes Awards Night – a red-carpet evening that recognizes the very best of the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape community’s achievements and names its champions.
The next day, attendees can look forward to a whole host of activities to take part in, including:
Huge game-changing announcements on the main stage.
Talks and meetups with RuneScape ‘Jmod’ developers
Hands-on time with new, exclusive RuneScape and OSRS content
Community and developer-led panels,
A large and dedicated LAN area
An art area for meeting the creative teams, and more
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Second Closed Beta Date Revealed
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18.
- Kal Online Begins Revolution Event
- Kal Online has launched its Revolution event, a special event that runs from December 10 through January 7.
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.