Relic Hunters Legend – Kickstarter Gameplay Trailer
The Kickstarter for Brazilian indie game dev studio, Rogue Snail has officially launched for their latest project, Relic Hunters Legend! Relic Hunters Zero is 100% free-to-play and open-sourced on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over 1.2 million players. To celebrate t his, they released a fully-animated, extended trailer to kick off the launch of their Kickstarter! This next-gen top-down shooter will offer multiple characters, skills, advanced AI and full verticality in the 3D environments. The procedurally-generated environments will also hide hidden treasures and constant challenge. With RPG elements such as a Combo System for their Skills, and a Friendship System to unlock personal story missions, it promises to be an exciting title. Interested in supporting the Kickstarter? Click the link below!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Debuts Kartuga
- InnoGames has announced its newest title, Kartuga, at E3 in Los Angeles.
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...