Relic Hunters Legend – Kickstarter Gameplay Trailer
The Kickstarter for Brazilian indie game dev studio, Rogue Snail has officially launched for their latest project, Relic Hunters Legend! Relic Hunters Zero is 100% free-to-play and open-sourced on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over 1.2 million players. To celebrate t his, they released a fully-animated, extended trailer to kick off the launch of their Kickstarter! This next-gen top-down shooter will offer multiple characters, skills, advanced AI and full verticality in the 3D environments. The procedurally-generated environments will also hide hidden treasures and constant challenge. With RPG elements such as a Combo System for their Skills, and a Friendship System to unlock personal story missions, it promises to be an exciting title. Interested in supporting the Kickstarter? Click the link below!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- CS:GO - ESL to host its second $250,000 Tourney
- ESL is yet again set to gather the best Counter Strike: Global Offensive teams from around the world to fight for a community funded prize poo...
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.