Relic Hunters Legend – Kickstarter Gameplay Trailer
The Kickstarter for Brazilian indie game dev studio, Rogue Snail has officially launched for their latest project, Relic Hunters Legend! Relic Hunters Zero is 100% free-to-play and open-sourced on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over 1.2 million players. To celebrate t his, they released a fully-animated, extended trailer to kick off the launch of their Kickstarter! This next-gen top-down shooter will offer multiple characters, skills, advanced AI and full verticality in the 3D environments. The procedurally-generated environments will also hide hidden treasures and constant challenge. With RPG elements such as a Combo System for their Skills, and a Friendship System to unlock personal story missions, it promises to be an exciting title. Interested in supporting the Kickstarter? Click the link below!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Star Supremacy Now On Aeria Games
- Star Supremacy, originally published by Barbily (and now LeKool), has now launched on Aeria Games.