Relic Hunters Legend
Relic Hunters Legend is an upcoming free-to-play top-down shooter developed by Rogue Snail for PC, Mac, Linux and will be available to download on Steam. Relic Hunters Legend is expected to release sometime in 2017 and currently little is known about the game, but it is expected to play much like its predecessor Relic Hunters Zero.
This newest iteration of the Relic Hunters series will features new weapons, enemies, stages, characters, and crisp 2D/3D mix visuals. You will be able to explore an open world inspired by the original Legend of Zelda through a top-down perspective as you follow along with a story about friendship and time travel. The levels that you traverse will have both vertical and horizontal mobility, making the game feel much more three dimensional while your entertaining cast of characters function in a much more two dimensional manner. Many of the items you come across will be randomized, which after being combined with a deep RPG system yields thousands of possible character builds to experience and try out.
Your friends will be able to join up with you as well! Relic Hunters Legend will support online co-op for up to 4 different players so you can all experience chaotic daily runs, endless games, and fast-paced battles alongside one another.
With an evil villain on the loose who has stolen the very past itself, it is up to you and your friends to save the entire galaxy. Will you succeed or will the past become lost for all of eternity? Find out in Relic Hunters Legend!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Snail
- Publisher: Rogue Snail
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Relic Hunters Legend is an open-world action RPG where you can experience thousands of character builds and blast through enemies alongside your friends. Whether you like punching, shooting, or blasting Relic Hunters Legend has something for you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Reveals 1v5 Boss Battle PvP Trailer
- KoramGame has released a new trailer, showing off the 1v5 boss battle PvP mode set to be released soon.
- DCUO Halls of Power II DLC Press Overview
- Daybreak offered up a peek at the content that is now available to members of the DCUO game. I’m talking of course about Halls of Power II
- Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
- Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social experience.