RaiderZ Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RaiderZ Page.
RaiderZ is a fantasy MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game utilizes ‘non-targeting’ combat which means players will have to swing, and dodge attacks in real time without the helper of auto-aimers. RaiderZ promises skill based advancement; there will be no classes. Instead, players will have access to over 350 skills with which to create a custom character. This video was done during the Alpha test and some things are of course subject to change once the game goes into full release. To learn more about RaiderZ check out the official MMOHuts RaiderZ page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Shikihime Garden - New Phoenix Card and Update Available
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser...
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.