PUBG – Parachute Overhaul and Survivor Pass: Vikendi Overview
PUBG released a pair of videos yesterday, the first featuring the overview of the latest Survivor Pass – Vikendi. With 300+ missions to accomplish and 100+ levels to climb, there’s plenty of new content awaiting there. Next up is Update #24, which brings a new, overhauled parachute system which lets players glide or dive during the freefall, and improves overall animations for the parachute. You can even cut your chute before hitting the ground.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Releases the Sleeping Giant, Kumbhakarna
- By now most fans of HiRez Studios mythological MOBA, SMITE, were aware the Hindu Guardian Kumbhakarna was joining the battlefield of the gods ...
- Mercenaries Revealed for Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced details today on the four NPC mercenary classes available in Ecol Tactics Online.
- LEGO Minifigures Online Launches June 29 as Buy to Play MMO
- Funcom is excited to announce that LEGO Minifigures Online will be launching on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and select Android devices on June 29th.