PUBG – Parachute Overhaul and Survivor Pass: Vikendi Overview
PUBG released a pair of videos yesterday, the first featuring the overview of the latest Survivor Pass – Vikendi. With 300+ missions to accomplish and 100+ levels to climb, there’s plenty of new content awaiting there. Next up is Update #24, which brings a new, overhauled parachute system which lets players glide or dive during the freefall, and improves overall animations for the parachute. You can even cut your chute before hitting the ground.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service
- Dragonbone Dynasty Entering Open Alpha
- Global games publisher R2Games is launching its latest browser MMORPG title, Dragonbone Dynasty.
- Mount & Blade: Free Steam Weekend Now Available
- Free DLC also available