PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 – Vikendi Snow Map Teaser
Vikendi is making its way to PUBG Mobile, in Update 0.10.0. Get ready to take to the snows on the mobile battlefield! With the 0.10.0 update, Vikendi map, which measures six by six kilometers, deserted villagers, rugged tundra and other massive landmarks make it a solid balance between the intensity of Sanhok and the slow burn that comes with Erangel and Miramar. Other updates come with this aside from the map, such as snowmobile vehicles, snowball fights, and then there are the updates to the game itself.
Cross-server Matchmaking has also been implemented, so players can battle other players of the same rank across other servers, and improved Anti-Cheat Measure was also added. New materials at the Lab are available for players to upgrade certain weapon finishes unlocking exclusive kill effects, broadcasts and death crate appearances. Players’ best results in the Crew Challenge will now be displayed and players can now collect all daily mission awards all at once.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Mobile Game Review
- Whenever you hear the word Assassin’s Creed, you’d often expect templars, assassins, Abstergo and some faux conspiracy history stuff.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: New 2.25 Patch Increases PvP Ranks
- Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ which features updates and additions to player vs. play...
- Nexon Reveals Details about Mobile RPG HIT
- Nexon and NAT Games today announced more details about HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) – its phenomenally successful Korean action RPG.