Prius Online Gameplay – First Look Part 2 HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Prius Online Page.
Prius Online is a 3D famtasu MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Rappelz, Allods Online, Fly For Fun, Aika Online, Iris Online, Tales Runner and several other free to play titles. The game boasts a Sword 2 style multiple character control combat system where players can control themselves, their animas, and their gigas. The game has been available in South Korea for some time now and launched in U.S. and Europe through gPotato in early June, 2011. This is part 2 of my first Prius Online First Look. To learn more about Prius Online check out the official MMOHuts Prius Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Crusade Developer Interview November 2016
- Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer talks about the current state of the game in this exclusive interview.
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!
- Guardians of Ember Review
- Earlier this year when Guardians of Ember went into early access, I jumped into the game in the hopes to find something new and fresh.