Nosgoth – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Square Enix booth at PAX East to talk to Nosgoth’s Community Manager and Game Designer about the Lore behind the game, the focus, the two new classes, new skills and more!
Nosgoth is a bloodthirsty, free-to-play, competitive online multiplayer title from Square Enix and Psyonix, set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Choose between the ranged-specialized Humans or the brutal up-close carnage of the Vampires, and let the bloodshed begin.
Nosgoth’s iron-willed Emperor Kain has disappeared, leaving his throne empty and the world in the hands of his Lieutenants. Riven by jealousy and conflict, it was not long before the Vampire Clans began fighting among themselves. Only the threat of a newly resurgent Humanity launching a war of extinction against them could reunite the warring Clans. Now they turn their inhuman strengths on a common enemy, to stop the genocidal march of Humankind.
Thousands of years on from when their ancestors attempted to extinguish the race of Vampires from Nosgoth, the remaining Humans have been paying the price for that war ever since. Having risen from slavery and rebuilt their civilization, Humans have joined forces from all corners of the world to exterminate the Vampires once and for all. Growing in number, their rediscovery of lost expertise in weapon-crafting and new technologies in alchemy now makes them formidable warriors.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- War of the Immortals launches Lost Omen
- The Lost Omen expansion is now live in War of the Immortals.
- Castle Burn Celebrates One Million Player Milestones With Giveaways
- Bluehole PNIX announced today that Castle Burn, their card/strategy battle game is ranked #1 in over 39 countries.