Next Generation MOBA ‘The Day Online’ Launches on Steam
Reloaded Studios has announced that their action MOBA, The Day Online will hit Steam’s Early Access tomorrow (April 4th, 12 am EST). The Day Online will allow players to jump into the action by minimalizing building and farming during the early game. It also features a faster gameplay experience by allowing players to cast their skills and abilities without Mana. Large and small encounters await, with each battle being close and important as every player is aiming for that last hit. There are three battlefields, Downtown, Resources Battlefield, and Deathmatch, and it will be important to have both individual skills as well as strong teamwork/ decision-making skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Opinion: Could Fighting Games Go F2P?
- It seems like we just can't have nice things, in the Fighting Game Community.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Now Live
- Overwatch is getting new game mode: Competitive Play. It is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
- Nexon opens an early look at Navy Field 2, a battle simulation MMO set to open in 2013.