Next Generation MOBA ‘The Day Online’ Launches on Steam
Reloaded Studios has announced that their action MOBA, The Day Online will hit Steam’s Early Access tomorrow (April 4th, 12 am EST). The Day Online will allow players to jump into the action by minimalizing building and farming during the early game. It also features a faster gameplay experience by allowing players to cast their skills and abilities without Mana. Large and small encounters await, with each battle being close and important as every player is aiming for that last hit. There are three battlefields, Downtown, Resources Battlefield, and Deathmatch, and it will be important to have both individual skills as well as strong teamwork/ decision-making skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016
- Heroes of the Storm Introduces Zarya and Warhead Junction
- Heroes of the Storm has launched another new major update today, bringing with it the new hero Zarya and the new map Warhead Junction.
- Forsaken World Mobile Expansion is now Live
- Publisher Fedeen Games is very proud to announce that the long-awaited expansion to the hit game Forsaken World Mobile is now live!