Next Generation MOBA ‘The Day Online’ Launches on Steam
Reloaded Studios has announced that their action MOBA, The Day Online will hit Steam’s Early Access tomorrow (April 4th, 12 am EST). The Day Online will allow players to jump into the action by minimalizing building and farming during the early game. It also features a faster gameplay experience by allowing players to cast their skills and abilities without Mana. Large and small encounters await, with each battle being close and important as every player is aiming for that last hit. There are three battlefields, Downtown, Resources Battlefield, and Deathmatch, and it will be important to have both individual skills as well as strong teamwork/ decision-making skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Patch Notes
- The first super-serious update is on the way for Final Fantasy XIV, and with it comes an absolute mountain of content.
- Elsword Revamps PVP in Big Update
- A huge update launched today for Elsword, centered around their PVP system. KOG went all out in the first of a series of PVP revamps.
- Sentinels of the Universe Now Available on Mobile
- Handelabra Games has announced the release of Sentinels of the Multiverse for iOS and Android.