Next Generation MOBA ‘The Day Online’ Launches on Steam
Reloaded Studios has announced that their action MOBA, The Day Online will hit Steam’s Early Access tomorrow (April 4th, 12 am EST). The Day Online will allow players to jump into the action by minimalizing building and farming during the early game. It also features a faster gameplay experience by allowing players to cast their skills and abilities without Mana. Large and small encounters await, with each battle being close and important as every player is aiming for that last hit. There are three battlefields, Downtown, Resources Battlefield, and Deathmatch, and it will be important to have both individual skills as well as strong teamwork/ decision-making skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aurora Legend Officially Begins Pre-Registration on mobile Devices
- Aurora Legend is an upcoming mobile game that transports players into a once-beautiful, peaceful world known as Aurora.
- Full Mojo Rampage Review
- Full Mojo Rampage is brutal, for a rogue-like game it actually is incredibly hard right off the bat. Go in gritting your teeth with white knuc...
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...