Next Generation MOBA ‘The Day Online’ Launches on Steam
Reloaded Studios has announced that their action MOBA, The Day Online will hit Steam’s Early Access tomorrow (April 4th, 12 am EST). The Day Online will allow players to jump into the action by minimalizing building and farming during the early game. It also features a faster gameplay experience by allowing players to cast their skills and abilities without Mana. Large and small encounters await, with each battle being close and important as every player is aiming for that last hit. There are three battlefields, Downtown, Resources Battlefield, and Deathmatch, and it will be important to have both individual skills as well as strong teamwork/ decision-making skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering Arena: God of Scumbaggery Deck (Black/Blue Scarab God)
- The Scarab God is one of the most frustrating creatures in the game, and with good reason. It's a 5/5 legendary god that comes back to li...
- Tactical Monsters Available Now on Steam
- Camex Games announced today that their Tactical Monsters strategy game has now gone live on Steam.
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...