MU Origin’s 2.0 Update Introduces ‘Holy Mage’ Class
Webzen’s MU Origin has a ton of new features coming with the 2.0 update, releasing today, such as the Holy Mage. Specializing on using Holy Magic to purify herself, she can remove debuffs while buffing her party members. She can also heal, making her a powerhouse in group PVP, and can be created without any special prerequisites. Seed Enhance is a new feature that will let players randomly enhance equipment attributes, by using Seed Jewels, and either Zen or Diamonds. Seed Jewels can be picked up in the new Abyss Battle Core, which is a 4v4 PVP match. This will run every day while abyss is open.
The update also unlocks the new Costume Wardrobe, a feature to store costume, weapon, wings, and artifacts which contain additional property bonuses; and Roc Soul which gives users the ability to reach the full potential of their wings through Roc Soul enhancement. With the new Master Skill, players can decide between leveling up or investing their experience points to boost the ATK, HP, or DEF of their character. The main Master Trees are divided into three categories and can be activated sequentially from the first selected master tree. Activated Master Skills can also be reset using either Skill Reset Coupon or Diamond.
There is also a World EXP Buff to promote growth, and anyone who is 160 or above will receive an automatic EXP bonus in-game. A level-cap increase, the Kalutan Map, Jewel Bonus, Guardian Pets, Mount skins and so much more also came with this update. Today’s video teases some of this new content.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Maestros Beta Weekend - May 25th-28th
- The Maestros announced they'll be hosting a closed beta weekend, which starts this Friday (May 25th) at 5 pm EST.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...
- Games of Glory Open Beta Begins
- Lightbulb Crew has announced the official open beta launch for Games of Glory, its free to play top-down team shooter.