MU Origin’s 2.0 Update Introduces ‘Holy Mage’ Class
Webzen’s MU Origin has a ton of new features coming with the 2.0 update, releasing today, such as the Holy Mage. Specializing on using Holy Magic to purify herself, she can remove debuffs while buffing her party members. She can also heal, making her a powerhouse in group PVP, and can be created without any special prerequisites. Seed Enhance is a new feature that will let players randomly enhance equipment attributes, by using Seed Jewels, and either Zen or Diamonds. Seed Jewels can be picked up in the new Abyss Battle Core, which is a 4v4 PVP match. This will run every day while abyss is open.
The update also unlocks the new Costume Wardrobe, a feature to store costume, weapon, wings, and artifacts which contain additional property bonuses; and Roc Soul which gives users the ability to reach the full potential of their wings through Roc Soul enhancement. With the new Master Skill, players can decide between leveling up or investing their experience points to boost the ATK, HP, or DEF of their character. The main Master Trees are divided into three categories and can be activated sequentially from the first selected master tree. Activated Master Skills can also be reset using either Skill Reset Coupon or Diamond.
There is also a World EXP Buff to promote growth, and anyone who is 160 or above will receive an automatic EXP bonus in-game. A level-cap increase, the Kalutan Map, Jewel Bonus, Guardian Pets, Mount skins and so much more also came with this update. Today’s video teases some of this new content.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless Free on Steam All Weekend
- Amplitude’s free weekend is dedicated to offering new and veteran gamers the chance to experience the studio’s growing community.
- Quantum Rush Begins Open Beta
- The futuristic online racing game Quantum Rush starts its beta phase today.