Ministry of War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ministry of War Page.
Ministry of War is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Heroes of Gaia and Age of Armor. Like other MMO strategy games, Ministry of War plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony. Players start with a small town and must eventually expand to become an empire. Aside from simply managing a town and resources, players also have heroes which level up as they’re used in battle. To learn more about Ministry of War check out the official MMOHuts Ministry of War page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available
- Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG is live on PC, with Xbox One to follow in early 2016.
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.
- Get Inventive: RuneFest 2015 Announced
- RuneFest will be returning to London for a fifth time with the creative theme of ‘invention’.