Ministry of War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ministry of War Page.
Ministry of War is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Heroes of Gaia and Age of Armor. Like other MMO strategy games, Ministry of War plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony. Players start with a small town and must eventually expand to become an empire. Aside from simply managing a town and resources, players also have heroes which level up as they’re used in battle. To learn more about Ministry of War check out the official MMOHuts Ministry of War page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 to be free-to-play*
- According to Polygon, DOTA (Defense of the Ancients) 2 will be free-to-play with a twist.
- Nexon Korean Unveils New Mobile Game Fantasy War Tactics
- International game developer and publisher NEXON Korea has revealed Fantasy War Tactics, a deep and tactical strategy role-playing game (SRPG)
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.