Ministry of War Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Ministry of War Page.
Ministry of War is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Snail Games – the same company behind Heroes of Gaia and Age of Armor. Like other MMO strategy games, Ministry of War plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony. Players start with a small town and must eventually expand to become an empire. Aside from simply managing a town and resources, players also have heroes which level up as they’re used in battle. To learn more about Ministry of War check out the official MMOHuts Ministry of War page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom recieves new update
- Aeria Games has just released a new update for their anime styled MMO: Aura Kingdom.
- C9 begins PvP Tournament
- Webzen has announced the start of its Global 2012 C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Championship Tournament.
- League of Angels Announces Packed Event Schedule
- UEFA EURO 2016, Father’s Day and the Mid-year Review Party, League of Angels will be packed with awesome events in the upcoming days!