Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
The second week of October will kick off the series of events, and the finale will see the opening of the Auction House.
A new daily mission and PvP battle will arrive in the middle of October. Infamous faction leaders will step out of the shadows and take control of their troops personally for a strategically important battle. More events will add new stories, rewards, items, and high-tech upgrades!
At the end of the events, players will be able to enjoy the grand opening of the Auction House, where they can sell and buy surplus goods, upgrades, and more.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut and Gunblade Saga.
RiotZone Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Pax South Coverage
- Since Cards and Castles was new to me, the first thing I did was pick up the game and play through its two-battle tutorial. It’s pretty easy...
- The Red Solstice - Pitch Black Update Now Available
- The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today -- in addition to offering 5...
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...