Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
The second week of October will kick off the series of events, and the finale will see the opening of the Auction House.
A new daily mission and PvP battle will arrive in the middle of October. Infamous faction leaders will step out of the shadows and take control of their troops personally for a strategically important battle. More events will add new stories, rewards, items, and high-tech upgrades!
At the end of the events, players will be able to enjoy the grand opening of the Auction House, where they can sell and buy surplus goods, upgrades, and more.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut and Gunblade Saga.
RiotZone Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Preview
- Ivern, the Green Father, is here and ready to take on one of the most unique roles in League of Legends: the jungle support.
- Hounds: The Last Hope - TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
- Netmarble is delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe on April 2nd.