MicroVolts Gameplay Video #2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO “toy” shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Operation 7, Soldier Front and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Beta Impressions
- This game can quickly be described as: MadMax + Motorstorm + Robocraft.
- Gauntlet Twitch TV Stream
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) today announced the creation of the official Gauntlet Twitch channel which will feature exclusiv...
- RaiderZ Previews Hero's Lane
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero's Lane in RaiderZ.