Master X Master Death Knight Spotlight
Master X Master (MXM) introduces Death Knight, a juggernaut originally from Lineage.
He is most at home in the middle of the enemy team, swinging his Dragon Slayer, damaging enemies and refilling his own health bar. With stuns, knockbacks, damage ignoring shields, and self-healing, he has a solid presence as a front-liner. At the same time, his massive self-buff potential can quickly turn him into a frenzied berserker that can send the most battle hardened team scattering.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiny Realms Engages in Global Warfare from Today on iPhone and iPad
- From today real-time strategy fans can engage in fantasy warfare on a global scale as Tiny Realms launches throughout North America, Europe an...
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- Total War ATTILA: Celtic Faction Announced
- Playable for the first time in Total War™: ATTILA, the Celtic tribes of the Ebdanians, Caledonians and Picts specialize in swift and deadly ...