Master X Master Death Knight Spotlight
Master X Master (MXM) introduces Death Knight, a juggernaut originally from Lineage.
He is most at home in the middle of the enemy team, swinging his Dragon Slayer, damaging enemies and refilling his own health bar. With stuns, knockbacks, damage ignoring shields, and self-healing, he has a solid presence as a front-liner. At the same time, his massive self-buff potential can quickly turn him into a frenzied berserker that can send the most battle hardened team scattering.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 Reveals First Mobile Images
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 is on the way to mobile in Spring of 2020, and players will be able to take the action on the go.
- Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
- The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as DLC Packages.