Master X Master Death Knight Spotlight
Master X Master (MXM) introduces Death Knight, a juggernaut originally from Lineage.
He is most at home in the middle of the enemy team, swinging his Dragon Slayer, damaging enemies and refilling his own health bar. With stuns, knockbacks, damage ignoring shields, and self-healing, he has a solid presence as a front-liner. At the same time, his massive self-buff potential can quickly turn him into a frenzied berserker that can send the most battle hardened team scattering.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...
- Street Fighter V Preview
- What’s so important about Street Fighter V? It’s not a waiting game like its predecessor.
- Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
- Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia.