Master X Master Death Knight Spotlight
Master X Master (MXM) introduces Death Knight, a juggernaut originally from Lineage.
He is most at home in the middle of the enemy team, swinging his Dragon Slayer, damaging enemies and refilling his own health bar. With stuns, knockbacks, damage ignoring shields, and self-healing, he has a solid presence as a front-liner. At the same time, his massive self-buff potential can quickly turn him into a frenzied berserker that can send the most battle hardened team scattering.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3000AD Universal Combat CE v2.0 Available For Free Today
- 3000AD announces the release of a free game marking 25 years since the first Battlecruiser 3000AD title was conceived.
- BlazBlue: Battle Cards Mobile Game Released on iPad
- Alliance Digital Media, in partnership with BlazBlue creator Arc System Works and Aksys Games, has released BlazBlue: Battle Cards for iPad.
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Flashpoint Now Live
- The prelude to the season finale of Living World Season 3 in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live.