Marvel’s Avengers Reveal Trailer (E3 2019)
Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics revealed their upcoming Marvel’s Avengers title, coming to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC, and Stadia on May 15th, 2020. It takes place at A-Day, where the Avengers (Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Thor) reveal a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco. A catastrophic accident turns this celebration deadly, and the Avengers disband, blamed for the tragedy.
Five years later, Super Heroes are outlawed and the world is in trouble – it’s time for the Avengers to reassemble. Marvel’s Avengers makes big strides in not offering lootboxes, and all additional heroes added to the game will be free. Square Enix is also excited to announce a global partnership with PlayStation and will share more details about surprises for PlayStation players in the future.
“Crystal Dynamics is one of the industry’s most talented and respected game development studios, and we couldn’t be more excited about their ambitious vision for Marvel’s Avengers,” said Jay Ong, EVP, Head of Games at Marvel Entertainment. “It will thrill our fans and serve as a key part of Marvel’s storytelling, delivering an authentic and innovative take on our heroes as never been seen before. This game is what’s next for the Avengers.”
“As super fans, working with Marvel and these characters is a dream come true and we are excited to finally reveal Marvel’s Avengers to the world,” said Scot Amos, Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics. “This is our original take on these iconic Super Heroes. Leveraging our companies’ combined experience in epic action-adventure storytelling, we’re building a universe that fans will immerse themselves in for years to come.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.
- Redstone Celebrates 13th Anniversary
- MMORPG Redstone has been online for 13 years, making it one of the longest lasting MMOs to date.