Outriders Reveal Trailer (E3 2019)
During the Square Enix press conference at E3 2019, they revealed Outriders, from the creators of Gears of War Judgement, and Bulletstorm (People Can Fly). Outriders will hit Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC in Summer 2020, and is a 1-3 player, drop-in-drop-out co-op shooter set in a dark, desperate sci-fi universe. Mankind bleeds out on the planet of Enoch, but will the Outriders set everything right? Square Enix also revealed a behind-the-scenes for Outriders, which is embedded below.
“OUTRIDERS is the game that we have been wanting to make for years,” said Sebastian Wojciechowski, Studio Head of People Can Fly. “We’re very happy to be working with Square Enix on this project, it’s a big undertaking for us and the team has grown considerably to work on the OUTRIDERS project. We now have over 200 developers at four international studios working on this project to make it our most ambitious shooter to date. We’re very excited to finally unveil OUTRIDERS to the world, and we can’t wait to show you more of the game.”
“People Can Fly is the perfect partner for us to create a game like OUTRIDERS. They have a great history of creating high-quality shooters, plus an unmatched level of experience and expertise in the Unreal game engine, unrivalled in the gaming industry,” Said Lee Singleton, Co-Head of Studio at Square Enix External Studios.
“OUTRIDERS is a very exciting project for us at Square Enix External Studios. We’re focusing on giving players a true AAA co-op shooter with a deep feature set and strong narrative,” said Jon Brooke, Co-Head of Studio at Square Enix External Studios. “The team at People Can Fly really know how to make gunplay feel tight and powerful and we can’t wait to show you more later this winter.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex unlocks Cryptocurrency Payments
- Jagex Games Studio - creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load – ha...
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...
- ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
- Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, liv...