MapleStory’s Retro-Themed ‘Arcade Adventures’ Update is Now Live
The latest update to MapleStory is now live, and it’s called “Arcade Adventures”. The new 8-bit Retro World event is here, and that’s just the start. From March 6th until April 9th, characters level 61 or higher will be able to take part in a host of events in 8-bit pixelated worlds. There are monsters to hunt, coins to collect, and jumping/dodging to practice. There’s also the “Detective Rave’s Case Notes” themed dungeon, where level 175 characters or higher can tackle a deadly journey with master investigator Detective Rave.
Players will be tasked with uncovering the villainous plot in the lawless city of Savage Terminal as they defeat new monsters. Players who complete the dungeon will receive Detective Rave’s Honorary Assistant medal. Additionally, players will engage in two fun mini-games to provide crucial training for the challenges that await. Retro World also brings forth the Demon King’s Tower dungeon, which is comprised of 4 stages that players must complete before defeating the Demon King boss.
Retro World event starting on March 6 includes:
Promote the Game!: Players will be able to hunt monsters near their level to retrieve Retro World Promo Coupons and receive coins for a special reward.
Eliminate Bug Monsters!: Retro World monsters will begin to appear in Maple World. Players who eliminate the monsters can acquire EXP, mesos, and coins.
Call of the Goddess: Maplers can learn a special event skill from the ancient Retro World Goddess. As they use this skill, players will be able to earn additional coins after eliminating monsters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.
- Lords of the Black Sun: New Strategy Game Available on Steam
- Tonight at 6PM GMT, veteran strategy publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Arkavi Studios reveal their 4X space-strategy game Lords of t...
- Melty Blood AACC: Coming to Steam on April 19th
- Visual Novel turned 2D Fighter gets its finalized release officially for NA/EU on Steam