MapleStory Brings a Reborn World with Black Mage: New Beginnings
Now that the Black Mage has been defeated in MapleStory, it’s time to rebuild and see what the world has in store for us next. This will be made clear in the MapleStory update, “Black Mage: New Beginnings”, which releases on January 23rd, 2019. In this update, the level cap will increase to level 275, which has not changed in more than five years. There are new enemies to fight, level 200 Genesis weapons to acquire, and incredible battles to replay. There are also Maple Alliance celebration events to join, where players can receive special titles and gift boxes. These boxes have pets, hair/face coupons, Alliance Medals, cubes, flames and so much more. Each gift box grants better rewards based on a player’s Alliance Rank and also has the chance to grant an extra item, such as legendary weapons and equipment, up to 500,000 Maple Points, or damage skins. We also have a really neat infographic that shows a wealth of information about 13 years of MapleStory.
Players can enjoy additional events including:
Gold Richie’s Lunar New Year Party – From January 30, players can rescue kidnapped party guests, deliver heartfelt video messages to different characters in Maple World, visit the coin shop and receive special log-in gifts to celebrate the Year of the Pig!
Utah’s Farm – From February 6, players can visit Utah’s Cluck, Cluck, Bean Farm and complete various tasks in fun farm mini-games
Choco Onslaught Event – From February 13, the Choco Onslaught event is back as chocolatey goodness threatens to take over Maple World once again
Dark Lords of Darkness Event – From February 13, players will have a chance to open Shadowy Sculptures, which have a chance of containing Totems
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chibi Kart enters beta test on October 27th
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering its first beta test on Monday, October 27th, 2014. Pl...
- MicroVolts Releases Omega Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Omega – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-p...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21