Wartune Celebrates Its 7th Anniversary With Update 9.0
This month marks the seventh year that Wartune has been live with Game Hollywood and R2 games! To celebrate, there will be a grand celebration, which offers rich events, a special title, and themed clothes to acquire. The official fan page will have its own events, and players can win rewards on that front as well. Update 9.0 was also announced today, which comes with a wealth of new content. 9.0 will bring the new Nemesis Skill system, as well as a new equipment type, Peerage. Peerage Equipment is synthesized with Knighthood Equipment, using new materials and inherits from the original equipment. New skills and equipment will offer characters incredible new power, giving more options to challenge dungeons as well as preparing them for PVP encounters. The 9.0 update is already available on some servers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.
- Chibi Warriors releases new Pet System
- Global games publisher 37Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Chibi Warriors. This update introduces a set of ...
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.