Magic The Gathering: Arena – Development Update: Rotation & Renewal
The latest Developer Update for Magic The Gathering: Arena focuses on the rotation of Standard in MTG Arena. They also introduce “Renewal”, which is what they will call the period around the rotation, and will include some fun things for players to experience on September 26th, 2019. On that date, Throne of Eldraine will launch fully into MTG Arena.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014: Full Video Coverage
- Check out the full set of videos to catch up on all the latest news from Jagex about RuneScape and their newest project!
- Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review
- Well, every now and then, you chance upon a game that’s actually really crazy good (at least compared to everything else in its field).
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.