Killing Floor 2 Adds ‘Endless Mode’, Weapons and More
Today’s Killing Floor 2 update is called “Infinite Onslaught” and with it comes an appropriately named “Endless Mode”. This is 2018’s first major update for the co-op sci-fi horror shooter on console and PC. Players can challenge relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly harder while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader in the new Endless Mode, and to go along with this update are some new weapons: The Mac-10 SMG, Husk Cannon, and AF2011-A1 Pistol. A new playable character also joins the cast in the form of D.A.R. (Domestic Assistant Robot) from the original Killing Floor is free to be used. Powercore and DieSector are also two new usable maps added in this update.
“Continued sales for both the original Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2 post-launch is the kind of thing that can’t happen unless we keep things new and exciting for players,” said Bill Munk, Product Lead for Killing Floor 2 at Tripwire Interactive. “That’s why post-launch content updates and continued support for the Killing Floor community continues to be a top priority for us.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diosa Force - Salvation Celebrates Open Beta Testing with 7-Day Festival
- Diosa Force - Salvation, developed by Auer Media has one of the most popular features in mobile gaming: Infinite Gacha.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion Now Live
- ArenaNet®, publisher and developer of the award-winning Guild Wars franchise, today launched Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...