Killing Floor 2 Adds ‘Endless Mode’, Weapons and More
Today’s Killing Floor 2 update is called “Infinite Onslaught” and with it comes an appropriately named “Endless Mode”. This is 2018’s first major update for the co-op sci-fi horror shooter on console and PC. Players can challenge relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly harder while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader in the new Endless Mode, and to go along with this update are some new weapons: The Mac-10 SMG, Husk Cannon, and AF2011-A1 Pistol. A new playable character also joins the cast in the form of D.A.R. (Domestic Assistant Robot) from the original Killing Floor is free to be used. Powercore and DieSector are also two new usable maps added in this update.
“Continued sales for both the original Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2 post-launch is the kind of thing that can’t happen unless we keep things new and exciting for players,” said Bill Munk, Product Lead for Killing Floor 2 at Tripwire Interactive. “That’s why post-launch content updates and continued support for the Killing Floor community continues to be a top priority for us.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.
- R2 Games to Publish City of Steam
- Mechanist Games has announced that it will join forces with Reality Squared Games (R2 Games) to publish the English version of City of Steam.
- Crossout: Return of the Knight Raiders
- The world of Crossout is about to be visited once again by the Knechte, who are a nomadic faction of warriors in the wasteland.