Iris Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iris Online Page.
Iris Online is a bright 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Tales Runner, Rappelz and a few other MMOs. Iris Online was developed by Eyasoft who also made Luna Online and Titan Online (also called Azuga: Age of Chaos). Iris Online is an original gypsy themed anime MMORPG with a unique tarot card system for item upgrades and socketing. The visuals in Iris Online are quite impressive as the graphics look really sharp. To learn more about Iris Online check out the official MMOHuts Iris Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Don’t be fooled by the RPG progression, as Gloria Victis is built around reactive heavily skill driven combat, as well as group battles.