Iris Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Iris Online Page.
Iris Online is a bright 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by gPotato – the same company behind Fly For Fun, Allods Online, Tales Runner, Rappelz and a few other MMOs. Iris Online was developed by Eyasoft who also made Luna Online and Titan Online (also called Azuga: Age of Chaos). Iris Online is an original gypsy themed anime MMORPG with a unique tarot card system for item upgrades and socketing. The visuals in Iris Online are quite impressive as the graphics look really sharp. To learn more about Iris Online check out the official MMOHuts Iris Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MIA Online Reveals Lunar New Year Update
- MIA Online is a 3D Open-World MMORPG available in Open Beta on Google Play, and they've released a Lunar New Year update.
- Endless Space 2 Steam Early Access this September
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Early Access on Steam in September 2016.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.