Hunt: Showdown Update 1.4 Highlights Trailer
Different Intensities for Damage Effects – Update 1.4 rewrites everything you know about burning, bleeding or poison, with new rules and intensities for each damage type.
New Equipment – The update brings some new toys to play with. Now you can poison your careless foes using the brand new Poison Trip Mine tool and as for the careful Hunters, the Serpent trait has been added, allowing the interaction with clues, rifts and abandoned bounties from afar when using dark sight.
New Legendaries – We have introduced many new Legendary weapons including the runners up in our 2nd anniversary weapon skin contest as well as a Hunter! Make sure to check them out.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Descent: Underground Pre-Alpha Released To Backers
- Today, Descendent Studios is releasing a playable version of the game to a group of especially-dedicated backers known as the “Advisory Boar...
- GW2 Heart of Thorns: New Elite Specialization Revealed
- Second Weekend Beta Also Coming Soon
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.