Heroes of the Storm Samuro Reveal Trailer
Heroes of the Storm reveals Samuro, the last Burning Blade blademaster from the Warcraft universe, as its upcoming new hero!
- Advancing Strike
- Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes increase your Movement Speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Mirror Image (Q)
- Create 2 Mirror Images that deal 30% of your damage and have 50% of your current Health. Images last up to 18 seconds, and only 2 can be active at once.
- Critical Strike (W)
- Your next Basic Attack within 10 seconds will be a Critical Strike, dealing 50% increased damage. This also applies to Mirror Images and does not break Wind Walk.
- Passive: You and your Mirror Images deal a Critical Strike every 4th Basic Attack.
- Wind Walk (E)
- Enter Stealth for up to 8 seconds or until you attack, use an Ability, or take damage. While Stealthed, your Movement Speed is increased by 25% and you can pass through other units.
- Damage taken during the first 1 second will not break Wind Walk.
- Bladestorm (R)
- Become an unstoppable whirlwind, dealing moderate damage to nearby enemies every second for 4 seconds.
- Illusion Master (R)
- Switch places with the target Mirror Image.
- Passive: You can control Mirror Images separately or as a group, and they deal an additional 15% of your damage.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of...
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (November 15, 2019)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.