Heroes & Generals Reveals Their Biggest Update Ever
‘Deploy! Derive! Destroy!’ is update 1.12 for Heroes & Generals, and is arguably the biggest update for the game yet. A complete rebalancing over more than 70 vehicles for the game hits in this update, and all vehicles have been refitted with completely new armor, and a new damage system alongside fixing handling. This should add far more depth and excitement to the game. Heroes & Generals lets players be the soldier they want, and bring along the vehicles they wish in a new deploy system. Say you drop as an Infantry, but want to switch to Pilot, Recon, Paratrooper or even Tanker, the choice is now yours to switch to what your side needs to win the battle.
“In the ‘Deploy! Drive! Destroy!’-update we ripped out key elements of the game and rebuilt them for a richer and deeper gameplay experience. We not only wanted to make heavy tanks as badass as you would expect, we wanted to add value to ALL vehicles in Heroes & Generals and create a diverse and balanced battlefield,” tells Jacob Andersen, Game Director at RETO MOTO.
‘Deploy! Drive! Destroy!’-update includes:
- New armor system for all vehicles. Now it really DOES matter WHERE and HOW you attack an enemy vehicle.
- New damage system lets you immobilize vehicles with critical hits to components such as engine, fuel tank or ammunition, gun turret, wing, rudder and so on.
- Vehicle handling has been upgraded and every vehicle have had their physics redone from scratch.
- New terrain system implemented on all maps makes sure roads, grass and mud affects your driving just like you would expect.
- Simpler and more flexible deploy system makes it easier to setup a squad with your friends and play the soldier you want to play in battle.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elune Review: A New Coat of Paint on the Gacha Formula
- In theory, I enjoy Gacha games. I don’t mind the constant rerolling and farming to improve/evolve my characters.
- Planet of Heroes Beta Updates Announced
- Fast Forward Studios and My.com have announced that its mobile MOBA, Planet of Heroes, will begin its next beta test today, November 2.
- ArtCraft Entertainment Begins Next Phase of Crowfall Testing
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced the kick-off of the next phase of pre-alpha testing for Crowfall.