GrandChase: Dimensional Chaser Comes to Mobile in November
KOG Games announced that their Grand Chase title is on the way to mobile on November 27th, 2018. GrandChase: Dimensional Chaser is the official sequel to the online PC game, and is developed by the original GrandChase dev-team. Continuing the deep, episodic story that left some hardcore RPG fans waiting for the next chapter, comes a whole new spin, with the triumphant return of the entire, 19+ character roster of the original GrandChase. It’s a stunning world that has aged, grown and evolved, not only for the stalwart cast of heroes but the entire world. In addition to the elements that made GrandChase popular, it will also add new features to shake the game up.
Players will annihilate swathes of enemies at once, and also will feature a strategic team combo battle system to allow players to use varied team assault dynamics of up to four characters. KOG wants to kick off the GrandChase: Dimensional Chaser launch with a pre-registration announcement celebration! There will be loads of special gifts awaiting players who register, such as ‘Gold’, an ‘S Rank Hero Select Ticket’, ‘Premium Hero Summon Tickets’, and much more.
“We are very pleased to announce that the official sequel to GrandChase will not only be released on mobile for our dedicated North American fans, but also for new players who are sure to fall in love with the story, characters, and game. This is a game filled with new experiences, fresh new adventures, above and beyond the unique and familiar charm that is markedly signature of GrandChase.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Born To Fire
- Aeria Games has announced a new upcoming MMOFPS to their lineup: Born to Fire.
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.
- First Sword Coast Legends Gameplay Footage Livestreaming on Twitch
- Sword Coast Legends will be showing the first part of its "Behind Closed Doors" Demo, showcasing campaign, companions, combat, and m...